Surrounded by Facebook statuses about how miserable and broke everyone seems to be and with it being the week of Thanksgiving it felt appropriate to drop a quick list of things I’m thankful for:
- My wife who has the tolerance of a saint for putting up with my shit day in and day out.
- Blessed as well as thankful for a healthy child that has found something she is passionate about so early in life.
- Computers, not just what they can do but what I’ve been able to do with them.
- Close friends, albeit very few of them. You all know who you are.
- My users, every last one (over 100k active right now!), even those pesky internet trolls.
- Kindle, for igniting my passion for reading and helping to expand my horizons.
Short and sweet as I don’t see the need in listing out a bunch of things that I own, it would just make me seem completely materialistic. The only thing I’m not thankful for right now is the fact that I’m coming down with a chest cold, that’s the other reason I wanted to keep it trim ;)
Happy Thanksgiving and feel free to share what you’re thankful for in the comments below!